We offer data evaluation from digital, analogue tachographs and driver cards to companies based in the Czech Republic and Slovakia by our experts.
- Complete compliance with legal obligations in the field of digital tachograph management.
- Evaluation of customers data.
- Infringements report for each driver and explanation.
- Warnings on dates of needed download, calibration, expiration of cards. Technical support available.
- Two years of data storing.
- Vehicle report of driving without the card.
How to send data for evaluation
You can send us data remotely using Download Box Remote, which send data directly to our experts.. Reports of evaluated data will be send to your e-mail. This option is the simplest, because it is set to send regularly automatically and you do not have to worry about anything else.
If you have classic download device Dowload Box II S , you can send data on assigned email address.Reports of evaluated data will be send to your e-mail.
Training and installation
Individual and corporate training at our premises or at the customer. Installation, control and evaluation training.
Individual training on TAGRA.eu software
Individual training for 1-2 people on the basic settings and use of the TAGRA.eu software. It can be done either at the headquarters of our company, directly at the customer or remotely. Training dates are determined on the basis of an individual agreement between the trainer and the customer.
What does the training include?
- Software features, data archiving system and evaluation.
- Installation of TAGRA.eu software and its correct setting directly at the customer
- Demonstration on actual customers data.
Legal advice and representation during state inspections.
Consultancy and legal services in connection with the operation of road transport
- Downloading data from driver cards and digital tachographs.
- By complying with the various provisions of Regulation (EC) No 561 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006 on the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to road transport, amending Council Regulations (EEC) No 3821/85 and (EC) No 2135/98 and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 (hereinafter also referred to as "Regulation No 561/2006").
Representation of customers in state inspections
- Carried out in connection with the operation of road transport by vehicles or combinations of vehicles with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes when intended for the transport of animals or goods, as well as representation in administrative proceedings conducted in connection with the operation of road transport by vehicles or combinations of vehicles permissible masses exceeding 3.5 tonnes if intended for the transport of animals or goods.
Potřebujete poradit?Do you need advice?Potrebujete poradiť?
Neváhejte nás kontaktovat
v pracovní dny od 8.00-16.00.
Do not hesitate to contact us
on working days from 8.00-16.00.
Neváhajte nás kontaktovať
v pracovné dni od 8.00-16.00.