Who is remote data download useful for?
For all those who want to download data from tachographs conveniently, fully automatically, at statutory intervals and without additional unnecessary costs..
Features and benefits of the DBR system
- Automatic data download from tachograph memory (files M_*.DDD).
- Automatic data download from driver and co-driver card (files C_*.DDD).
- Can be used on all kind of tachographs supporting remote data download (Siemens from version 1.3b (year 2009), Stoneridge from version 7.1 (2009)..., for 12V and 24V supply.
- Settings, control and automatic data retrieval takes place directly from the TAGRA.eu program
How does it work?
- The Download Box Remote is installed in the vehicle and connected to the tachograph.
- Using the company card inserted in the card reader, which is connected to the PC, the downloadable tachograph is unlocked.
- Data are downloaded automatically according to the set number of days (ideally 28). It is also possible to trigger an extraordinary manual download.
- The downloaded data are sent to the server in the standardized format C * DDD and M * DDD.Subsequently, the TAGRA.eu software automatically loads and evaluates them.
- Siemens VDO - from version 1.3b (y. 2009) and higher. The version is indicated on the label in the tachograph printer socket.(For a list of unsupported VDO tachographs that have a version higher than 1.3b, seehere)
- Stoneridge - from version 7.1 (y. 2009) and higher. The version is indicated on the main tachograph label.
- It is necessary to verify that the remote data download function is enabled in the tachograph. Alternatively, it is possible to have this function unlocked in AMS.
Example from practice
In practice, it may look like you come to a PC where is running TAGRA.eu software and all the data are already loaded and ready for evaluation of infringements . The data are stored on the server for 2 years./p>
|Product price||Instalation:||Monthly fee:|
|contact seller||contact seller||contact seller|